Saturday, January 28, 2012

My Photographic Journey

This year I decided that not only will I do more paper scrapping, I will embark on a journey to improve my photographic skills and perspective.  In this process, I hope to find my artistic voice, one that identifys who I am and reflects my experiences in life.

Two photographers have provided challenges to those of us looking to take the journey.  First is Paint The Moon, which will offer a theme every week.  MCP Actions has a theme for the month.  I'm going to try to keep up and do as many challenges as I can.  Here are the first couple of photos I have submitted.  The first three are the weekly themes.

week 1 - natural


week 2 - open

week 3 - negative space

The theme this month for MCP is Resolution.

January - Resolution


No comments: